New build 5/25: equipment system, bug fixes
This new beta build introduces the "Equip" menu, so you can finally equip those weapons and armor. It contains a variety of small improvements and fixes.
I've also started working on the cutscenes after the first boss battle. Not a lot to see there just yet, as it's still a work-in-progress, but there's some content there.
- Added Equipment system
- Added and replaced some crafting recipes
- Made enemy AI more interesting. Scubashrub will sometimes heal its allies, and the Eviscerator will sometimes cast a spell called Eviscerate, which deals Shadow damage to all enemies
- Instead of always inheriting exactly 2 skills, fused demons can now inherit somewhere from 1 to 4. The number depends on how much you've used the ingredient demons in battle (1 if neither of them has leveled up, ranging up to 4 if both demons have leveled up 2+ times each)
- Healing spells heal more now, based on the casting monster's Magic power
- Fixed bug with Heal All spell
- Fixed most of the bug where UI was messed up in non-1080p resolutions. Still messed up when selecting a monster in the main menu, but otherwise should be good.
- Fixed music bug
- Various other small bug fixes and quality of life improvements
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.