A downloadable game
Playable demo on Steam
Welcome to Hell, kid.
The Afterlife isn't what you expected. Instead of fire and torment, you're forced into a tumultuous sea of opposing political and religious forces all competing for control.
Luckily, you have a Subjugator: a forbidden wrist-worn device that allows you to summon demons.
- Catch! 150 unique demons to catch and fuse
- Strategize! Form a party of up to 4 demons at a time
- Fuse! Fuse demons together to get a more powerful species of demon that inherits up to 4 of its parents' spells and skills
- Explore! A huge world full of towns, dungeons, and plenty of secret content.
- Craft! Your crafting level goes up as you create potions, weapons, and armor.
- Sidequests! Catch legendary demons and more.
- Minigames! In classic 90s JRPG fashion, you'll encounter a variety of minigames during your quest
- A powerful, unique, philosophically-driven story
- Takes place in the Afterlife
- The timeline of the game's events begins in the late 18th century, running in parallel with the timeline of the living world
Platforms & release date
- Confirmed: Itch.io, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Steam
Release date: Late 2021 / early 2022
- Arrow keys / WASD / analog stick: move
- Space bar / "A" on Xbox controller: choose
- Left ctrl / "B" on Xbox controller: cancel
- Escape / "Y" on Xbox controller: open menu, toggle "Auto" battle mode
- Enter / "Start" on Xbox controller: skip cutscenes, toggle minimap
Follow the game on social media
"I’m loving Eternal Exodus at this stage of development" - David, Indie Hive
- New demo now available, featuring brand new art and moreJul 08, 2021
- New build 5/25: equipment system, bug fixesMay 27, 2019
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.